At a glance...
- 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 twin, & 1 twin on the landing area – see photos)
- 1 family bathroom
- Four single beds, one double bed, two cots
- Dining & lounge area seats 6
- Nearest beach: Julouville 25 km
- Nearest amenities: 500 m
- Nearest airport: Rennes 50 km
- Family friendly - great for children of all ages
- Small pets allowed, no smoking in the cottage
- Log fire, Internet access, DVD player
- Private outdoor pool (heated), children's pool
- TV, video player, CD player, satellite TV, Wi-Fi available
- Kettle, toaster, iron, hair dryer
- Cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- Free use of 2 acres of gardens for the children to play
The spacious, yet intimate cottage, welcomes you into an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The typically Normandy décor is predominantly wood with an oak beamed ceiling and a stone fireplace for those chilly evenings.
For those relaxing occasions staying in there is English satellite TV with Freeview, DVD player with a great selection of films for viewing. WiFi is also available. A wide variety of books, magazines, jigsaws and board games suitable for all ages are also offered.
The dining area accommodates 6 people, whilst the breakfast bar and kitchen are fully equipped with a cooker and grill, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee machine and washing machine complement the downstairs.
The wood and stone theme is carried through upstairs to an open landing where two single beds are well located. Two ample bedrooms; one with a double bed and the other with two further singles, lead from this landing, as well as to a large family shower room. There is plenty of hanging and storage space throughout. Cots, high chair and a safety gate ensure the wellbeing of the little ones. Free wi-fi is available throughout the cottage.
Stepping out from the front door brings you directly to the fenced 10 m x 5 m pool (& recently solar tube heated) – and to the right leads you to your own private barbeque area with a 3 – piece garden suite to relax in. Within sight, the children’s undercover dedicated play area with swings, slides, prams and a Wendy house will occupy them. There is also a trampoline for the children. We also have a table tennis table and darts board for the older ones Alternatively, the kids can explore the two acres of child friendly secure gardens whilst you enjoy your favourite sundowner. (Pool and trampoline solely for our gite guests).
Welcome Pack provided. Check in time from 16h00. Check out time by 10h00 Minimum stay during season is one week but out of season minimum of 3 days
Dogs welcome by arrangement. Please email with details - email@example.com
Anything else - we will try and provide for you. Enjoy your stay with us !!